HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Prolonged Release Tablets contain high strength Vitamin C which plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones.
Vitamin C also functions as an antioxidant and may help to maintain healthy cells and blood vessels. Vitamin C is specially formulated to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is released gradually to provide a steady source of vitamin C over a prolonged period of time.
What Are Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May help enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Vitamin C time release 1000mg tablets may be of benefit to those who:
- Need to increase their immunity function
- Wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Are exposed to free radical damage.
- Require natural antihistamine.
- Have sensitive stomachs
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin C tablet daily with food. Adults can take up to three Vitamin C tablets daily if required. Tablets to be swallowed whole.