Solgar's Vitamin B-Complex 100 unique formula contains Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Vitamin B-Complex "100" is a rich complex of B vitamin in one capsule daily:
- Extra high potency dose of B vitamins
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Solgar B-Complex 100 Key Benefits:
- Extra high potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
- Supports mental performance
- Supports reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
Directions: As a food supplement take one Solgar Vitamin B-100 Complex tablet daily with meals.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. **Long term intakes of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Each vegetable tablet provides: Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium) 100 mg, Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate) 100 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 100 mg, Vegetable Tablet Shell: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 100 mg, Inositol 100 mg, Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide) 100 mg, Choline (as bitartrate) 20 mg. Anti-caking Agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 400 µg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 µg, D-biotin 100 µg.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.