Solgar Thermogenic Complex with Svetol is an advanced formula combining botanical and synergistic nutrients that have documented thermogenic (fat-burning) properties.
Thermogenic Complex with Svetol Key Ingredients:
- Svetol Green Coffee - contains chlorogenic acid which has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels and increase insulin sensitivity. Its ability to increase lean body mass whilst promoting fat loss is the subject of several studies.
- Green Tea - rich source of catechins shown to stimulate thermogenesis and fat oxidation. Green Tea has also been shown to limit weight regain after weight loss.
- Cayenne - capsaicin is the principle compound in chilli peppers known to breakdown stored body fat and enhance energy levels.
- Choline, Inositol and Methionine - collectively known as lipotropic agents which help to regulate the build-up of excess fats in the liver.
- Bioperine - extracts of black pepper which not only stimulates thermogenesis but also helps nutrient availability.
- Chromium - increases sensitivity of cell receptors to insulin increasing the efficiency of blood glucose metabolism.
Directions: As a food supplmenet, take two Svetol capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Two (2) vegetable capsules provide: Green Coffee Bean Extract (Svetol) 400 mg (Coffea canephora robusta Pierre). Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose. Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Choline (as bitartrate) 25 mg, L-Methionine 50 mg, Green Tea Extract 4:1 (Camellia sinensis) 50 mg (equivalent to 200 mg of leaf), Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) 50 mg, Inositol 25 mg. Anti-caking Agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine) (Piper nigrum) (fruit) 5 mg, Chromium (as picolinate) (Chromax) 150 µg.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.