The Tennis Pro, formerly known as the Tennis Coach is a gentle G-spot vibrator for vibrator-curious women.
Insert the Tennis Pro at an angle, with the 'ball' directed towards the front to massage your g-spot. You can also press the 'ball' against the clitoris for gentle stimulation. The personal massager is boosted with innovative new technology that allows it to be more powerful, while a slightly increased weight encourages a more intense orgasm than ever before.
The Tennis Pro is an ergonomic G-spot vibrator designed for precise stimulation:
- A rounded and angled head for a targeted massage on the erogenous zone.
- Using a strong motor to power deep and smooth vibrations.
- Ideal to explore blended orgasms.
Smile Makers Tennis Pro Key Benefits:
- Designed for people with vulvas
- Optimised based on users' feedback
- Powerful technology delivering strong and rumbly vibrations
- Premium silicone imported from Japan and cryogenically polished for the smoothest touch
- Cruelty-free silicone, not tested on animals
- 4 speeds and 2 pulsation mode to find your fancy
- 2-year warranty
- Phtalate free - 100% body safe
- Waterproof, easy to wash
- Long-lasting: AA battery for 4 hours of fun, battery not included
How to use: Choose desired setting and speed and enjoy. Can be used internally or externally.
For hygiene reasons, this is a non-returnable item unless the product is faulty.
Made of super-smooth, cryongenically polished silicone.
How to choose a vibrator?
Start with you: Choosing a vibrator is something very personal. What other women like may not work for you, so choosing a product based on popularity will most likely not cater to your likes and needs. The best is to start with you. What do you enjoy the most when you are with your partner? What do you enjoy the most when you play with yourself? What type of stimulation are you curious to try and what area are you curious to explore?
Safety first : Some vibrators contain phthalates, that are added to hard plastics to soften them. But with time, they deteriorate and can become harmful to the body when absorbed into the bloodstream. Check the material list to make sure your good vibes come phthalate-free!
Hush hush: It can be quite a mood-killer when your vibrating friend sounds more like a drilling tool than a pleasure toy. With high-end products, you don’t have to compromise power for discretion. Don’t cheat yourself, you can have it all. Smile Makers vibrators know how to keep it down while getting you to climax.
Are Smile Makers vibrators safe?
Product safety and quality are our top priorities. We work with the medical community to create products designed for women’s pleasure, and totally safe for women’s bodies. Smile Makers vibrators are manufactured in accordance with safety standards previously unheard of in sex toys manufacturing.
• Smile Makers follow the same safety and quality standards as the ones used for high-end consumer electronics. Smile Makers vibrators are manufactured alongside some of the most well-known and highly regarded consumer electronics brands.
• Smile Makers are proud of the quality of our manufacturing and quality control. Each component is thoroughly tested on safety, quality and durability. We also test each new batch of components and, of course, the finished products once production is finalized.
• Every Smile Maker is waterproof and made with body-safe silicone approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. Smile Makers’ silicone is sourced from the same supplier as some of the world’s leading medical equipment manufacturers. Neither products nor any of their packaging components contain phthalates.
• Smile Makers vibrators are also independently tested and certified in accordance with regional regulations. For example, these products have been independently tested and certified with the CE mark in accordance with European Directives EMC directive (2004/108/EC). Smile Makers also adhere to the European Union’s directive on Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
How should the vibrating Smile Makers be maintained?
Keep your Smile Makers in a dry and dust-free place, away from direct sunlight and extreme temperature. Wash it before and after use, with water and soap. And with this type of product, it’s ok to be selfish and keep it for yourself.
Can I use it in the bathroom?
Yes! Smile Makers vibrators are water-proof, so feel free to upgrade your morning shower but don't keep it submerged under the water.
Can I use lubricant with my vibrator?
Smile Makers vibrators are made with silicone, so you cannot use silicone lubricant with them. But water-based lubes are perfectly safe to use with these intimate massagers, and they are a more hygienic option for your private parts!
Why don’t you include a battery with your product?
Batteries lose power from the moment they are manufactured. If they were included in the packaging, they would not be new when they reached you. This would not only reduce the number of hours you can use the product without replacing the battery, but it would unnecessarily increase battery waste which is harmful to the environment.
Why use a lubricant?
8 out of 10 vulva owners have experienced pain during sex. Pain or discomfort during due to vaginal dryness is very common. There are a lot of misconceptions about what causes it, but truth is that many factors can lead to vaginal dryness: dehydration, hormones, menstrual cycle, arousal, stress… So, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. But it does not mean women have to put up with the pain when there can be simple solutions like using lubricant.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.