HealthAid Starflower Oil capsules each contain no less than 230mg of Gamma Linolenic Acid, GLA, which is extracted from the seeds of the borage plant. Starflower oil contains more GLA than Evening Primrose Oil. GLA is a fatty acid that the body converts to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin. This helps maintain the body’s metabolism, to keep it functioning effectively and efficiently. It is an ideal supplement for healthy skin and flexible joints. Starflower Oil contains no less than 230mg (23%) of GLA, together with Vitamin E, it is sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
- People who wish to improve their overall wellbeing.
- People who wish to maintain good cholesterol levels
- People who wish to maintain normal blood pressure
- People who have skin disorders
- Women who experience the symptoms of PMS
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Starflower Oil capsule daily. Adults can increase to three capsules a day.