This sweet-smelling Soothing Body Balm is an intense treatment for dry, flaky or irritated skin, with a beautiful blend of essential oils that will uplift your mood when you’re feeling weary.
Known as Remedy No 101, Ilapothecary Soothing Body Balm is associated with harmony and love. Within it, Blue Chamomile delivers an anti-inflammatory action for the skin, while helping clear heat from the mind, easing a sense of frustration and resentment to restore peace and acceptance. Additionally, Arnica sooths and heals the skin, reducing inflammation associated with bruising, or sprains. It’s also an excellent treatment for insect bites, eases the pain of arthritis and sooths tired, aching muscles.
The blend of Blue Chamomile and Rose essential oils, sweetened with Vanilla, gently uplifts your mood to restore your energy.
SOS Body Balm Key Benefits:
- Reduces inflammation associated withbruising
- Soothing and healing
- Clears the mind
- Restores peace
- Uplifts mood to restore energy
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- Alcohol Free
- No Animal Testing
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Petroleum Free
- No SLS & SLES
- No Synthetic Colours
- No MIT
- No Microbeads
SOS Body Balm Key Ingredients:
- ARNICA. Soothing, Healing. Arnica is known as the panacea for all kinds of inflammation. Arnica is a remedy for bruises, it helps to soothe tired aching muscles, as well as reduce swelling caused by sprains and other injuries. Also, good for soothing mosquito bite symptoms.
- BLUE CHAMOMILLE. Cooling, Clearing. Blue Chamomile is a known anti-inflammatory for the body, mind and skin. It is believed to help ease tension, clear heat from the mind, body and to help us 'let go'. It is known to be an oil of peace and acceptance. Ideal before sleeping.
- BOSWELLIA. Firming, anti-inflammatory. Boswellia is rich, resinous, balsamic and known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to reduce wrinkle depth, firm the skin and tame redness.
- SUNFLOWER. Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory. Sunflower is known to support the skin to retain moisture, improve skin hydration and help treat conditions such as eczema. It has high anti-inflammatory properties and helps to protect the skin against bacteria and germs. It is also known to heal wounds faster.
How to use: Use your Soothing Body Balm the evening after a warm bath. It is a particularly good moisturiser for very dry hands and for use on long haul flights.
Apis Mellifera, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Arnica montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis, Astrocaryum Murumuru (Palm) Seed Butter, Butyrospermm Parkii (Shea Butter), Boswellia Dry Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Petitgrain Bigarde Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower (Rose Geranium) Oil
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.