Solgar Skin, Nails And Hair Formula helps support the health of skin & strengthen nails and hair. Skin Nails and Hair Formula is a supplement specifically designed to boost collagen and keratin production to support hair, nails and skin's natural lifecycle.
Many nutrients cannot be delivered to the body externally. This formula is designed to help build collagen and keratin, major building blocks of hair, skin and nails, that can decrease as we age. Delivering nutrients like MSM internally may help support strong hair, hard nails and moist, supple skin. Also available in a larger size here.
Benefits of Solgar Skin, Nails And Hair Formula:
- A comprehensive formulation designed to help build collagen, a major component of skin, and also to support healthy hair and nails.
- Premium daily beauty support formula containing essential beauty nutrients supportive of skin, nail and hair health, including zinc, copper and vitamin C
- Supports a youthful glow, with vitamin C which aids in the manufacture of collagen, supporting skin structure and elasticity
- Helps to prevent damage to skin cells that may be linked to premature ageing
- Supportive of skin complexion and hair colour, as copper contributes to normal skin and hair pigmentation as well as to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Also provides MSM, silica as red algae powder (L corallioides, silicon dioxide), and amino acids (L-Lysine and L-Proline)
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, nails and hair, and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
Directions: As a food supplement, adults take two (2) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime. Do not exceed the daily dose.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of young children.
Two (2) tablets provide: MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 1000 mg. Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose. Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate. Red algae (L. corallioides powder) 150 mg, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid) 120 mg, L-Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl) 50 mg, L-Proline 50 mg, Zinc (as citrate) 15 mg, Cellulose Gum. Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil). Copper (as bisglycinate) 2000 µg.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.