Dermelect Self-Esteem Professional Neck Firming Lift is a neck firming cream with a potent blend of age-defying ingredients that work together to hydrate, firm, tighten, and streamline the often neglected area and the delicate skin of the neck and decollete.
Self-Esteem Professional Neck Firming Lift is a daily corrective firming cream for the neck that contains the ground-breaking Agefinity natural 'Y-Complex' to target early to advanced signs of neck ageing.
Agefinity Complex, Squalene, and a blend of hydrating and tightening ingredients work together to instantly nourish, firm, and tone the neck's delicate skin. Self-Esteem Neck Firming Lift Professional, with an innovative combination of hydroxy acids, potent antioxidants, vitamins, and natural botanicals, improves skin elasticity while working to tone the appearance of sagging facial contours around sensitive areas of the neck and jawline.
Key Benefits of Self-Esteem Professional Neck Firming Lift:
- Improves definition and tone by reinforcing the 'Y-Shape' zone of the delicate skin of the neck and decollete.
- Works to visibly smooth the appearance of horizontal 'tech-neck' lines and wrinkles while improving overall skin elasticity.
- Combines resurfacing hydroxy acids with moisture-binding plant-based actives to improve the appearance of sagging skin while targeting skin texture and firmness.
- Non-greasy formula that is suitable for all skin types.
Self-Esteem Professional Neck Firming Lift Key Ingredients:
- Agefinity - is a potent ageless active with anti-wrinkle and collagen-boosting properties.
- Squalene - is a highly effective emollient with antioxidant properties.
- Avocado Oil - known to moisturize, nourish and soften, it contains a rich, emollient texture consisting of lipids and essential fatty acids.
- Green Tea Extract - proven to be an excellent antioxidant, UV protectant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging agent.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) - are water-soluble acids that work to resurface and promote more even texture and tone.
- Beta Hydroxy Acid - commonly known as salicylic acid and one of the gold standard ingredients of beauty, BHA is used for numerous benefits including deep exfoliation to improve the appearance of skin texture and tone.
- Glycolic Acid - is a superior type of alpha hydroxy acid providing excellent exfoliation to soften imperfections and effective supporter of collagen production in the skin.
Self-Esteem Neck Firming Lift Professional Strength is free of mineral oil, sulfates sls and sles, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance and gluten.
How to use: In the morning and evening, massage in an outward, upward motion until fully absorbed.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding and we would recommend consulting your doctor for personalized medical advice ahead of use.
Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dodecane, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-40 Stearate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Squalane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Mannose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Will Dermelect Self-Esteem Neck Lift Cream help with smoothing and firming?
Self-Esteem Neck Firming Lift is formulated to do all that you describe.
Are there any ingredients in the neck cream that will redden neck?
Self-Esteem Neck Firming Lift it's formulated for all skin types including sensitive skin.
How often should I appy the Neck Lift Cream?
Apply Self-Esteem Neck Lift Cream twice daily. In the morning and evening, massage in an outward, upward motion until fully absorbed.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.