NEOM Perfect Night's Sleep Essential Oil Blend is essential if you are in need of a great night's sleep. NEOM Sleep Essential Oil Blend will fill your room with a natural, calming scent to help you relax and prepare for sleep.
Nothing affects how you look or feel as much as sleep, or lack thereof. Neom Perfect Night's Sleep fragrance is a complex blend of 19 of the purest possible essential oils, including English Llavender, known for its anti-inflammatory and calming properties; Chamomile, which has been said to help ease and soothe; and Patchouli, expertly blended to help ground you and prepare for sleep.
Neom Perfect Nights Sleep Key Benefits:
- Helps to calm and produce a good nights sleep
- Use with NEOM Pod Mini, which at the touch of a button will instantly release a heatless, fine mist of scented vapour into the atmosphere to stimulate your senses and help boost your wellbeing.
- Blended with pure 100% natural essential oils
- Infused with calming chamomile oil
- Patchouli to ground the senses and prepre for sleep
- Promotes tranquillity with relaxing sandalwood and ylang-ylang
How to use:
- To experience the full Perfect Night's Sleep Essential Oil Blend experience, use with the Wellbeing Pod Mini. Simply place the Neom Sleep Essential Oil Blend inside the Pod Mini. Using cold fusion technology, essential oil is converted into micro fine vapour without using heat or water and released into the atmosphere to stimulate your senses and boost your wellbeing.
- Alternatively you can also add 5 drops to a warm bath, or 1 to 2 drops to your chosen base oil for a relaxing massage. NEOM Organics London’s essential oil blends are 100% natural and are not diluted with any carrier oil. They must be diluted before being used on the skin. To dilute them safely please follow the instructions (below / above). Not suitable for use on the body during pregnancy.
NEOM Organics London’s essential oil blends are 100% natural and are not diluted with any carrier oil. They must be diluted before being used on the skin. To dilute them safely please follow the instructions (below / above). Not suitable for use on the body during pregnancy.
Essential oils can cause sensitisation to the skin. Always use essential oils with care. Discontinue use if a rash occurs. If you have sensitive skin do a patch test before using over a larger area of skin. Do not dispose of unused essential oils down the drain. In concentrated form they can be toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. NEOM Organics London’s essential oil blends should never be taken internally. Essential oil blends should be kept away from sensitive areas such as eyes. If the oils do come in to contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water and seek medical advice if needed. All essential oils should be kept out of the reach of children. If a child accidentally swallows an essential oil blend, seek medical advice immediately. Avoid spillages. If you do spill, wipe up immediately. Best stored away from heat and light and should be used within six months of opening. If you are pregnant, suffer from a skin condition, epilepsy, asthma or are taking medication please seek medical advice before use. Not suitable for children. Flammable. Keep away from flames. Always consult a vet before using this product around your pet. We'd recommend keeping the door open when using around animals so they have the option to come and go as they please.
Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Limonene, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Grosso (Lavandin) Herb Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Geraniol, Illiceum Verum (Aniseed) Fruit / Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Extract, I-Limonene, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Linalool, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol. Made with 100% natural essential oils.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.