Oraldiet probiotic lozenges help remove harmful bacteria while restoring the oral microflora balance. It is rich in vitamins and contains Lactobacillus reuteri a bacteria known for helping to fight against the bad bacteria that causes bad breath.
A summary of a study published in Swed Dent J. 2006, 30 (2) :55-60 where it was concluded that the Lactobacillus reuteri was effective in reducing both gingivitis and plaque in patients with moderate to severe gingivitis.
Oraldiet can help to:
- Ultimate hygiene and fresh breath whilst on the move.
- May help to eliminate harmful bacteria.
- Helps restore oral microflora balance.
Key ingredients of Oraldiet Lozenges:
- Lactobacillus reuteri is an innovative probiotic that restores the mouths natural flora and the sensitivity symptoms that can occur. Lactobacillus reuteri also helps to fight against the bacteria that can cause bad breath.
- Aloe Vera Gel is a natural source of vitamins which has a great impact on intestinal flora. Aloe Vera is rich in enzymes that work in synergy with vitamins and minerals to stimulate the immune system.
- Xylitol may help reduce the amount of plaque that builds up inbetween teeth.
- Isomalt is made from pure unbleached beet sugar. It is tooth friendly, low calorie and low glycemic.
Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
Sweeteners (isomalt and xylitol), Natural mint aroma, Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate vegetable source), Menthol, Lactobacillus reuteri, Aloe vera gel. No artificial flavours or preservatives. No added salt or colours. May contain traces of these ingredients: gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, soya and corn.