Biocare's Nutrisorb® Vitamin B12, formerly Vitasorb® B12, is a Vitamin B12 supplement in a highly absorbable, liquid form. Vitamin B12 deficiencies may contribute to the abnormal functioning of the nervous system, metabolism, psychological function as well as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Nutrisorb® Vitamin B12 liquid can be taken sublingually under the tongue or added to water, fruit juice or milk. Ideal for individuals who have trouble swallowing capsules or tablets or who have malabsorption problems.
Benefits of Biocare Vitamin B12 benefits include:
- Provides liquid vitamin B12 to facilitate absorption
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of healthy red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy nerve function
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Directions: Five drops of Nutrisorb B12 twice daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as directed by your healthcare professional. 30 day supply.
Ten drops provide: Vitamin B12 50mcg. Ingredients: Purified Water, Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate), Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.