Nutriburst Zen Flow is a female-focused formula to help support hormonal balance, reduce stress and PMS symptoms with a unique blend of Lemon Balm, Dong Quai and Vitamin B6.
Nutriburst has combined Lemon Balm and Dong Quai extracts with Vitamin B6, which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, normal psychological function, the normal functioning of the nervous system, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Nutriburst Zen Flow Hormonal Balance Formula Benefits:
- Designed to help relieve symptoms of hormone imbalance and everyday female health
- Vitamin B6 is clinically proven to contribute to the regulation of hormonal activity as well as reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Tasty raspberry-flavoured gummies
- Free from gluten, nuts, eggs, milk, and soy.
- There are no artificial flavours or colours.
- Free from gluten and sugar
- Suitable for vegans
- Halal Certified
Directions: As a food supplement, take two Zen Flow gummies daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children, or pregnant or breastfeeding women. Those taking medication should consult with a doctor before use. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Sweeteners (Maltitol, Isomalt), Water, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Extract, Natural Flavour, Dong Quai (Angelica sinsensis) Extract, Sodium Citrate, Pyridoxine HCl, Colouring Food (Strawberry Extract), Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil, Glazing Agent [Carnauba Wax]), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides from Stevia).
|Nutritional Information||Per 2 Gummies||%NRV*|
|Vitamin B6||7 mg||500%|
|Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Extract||50 mg||**|
|Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Extract||20 mg||**|
|Sodium Citrate||10 mg||**|
Where does the name Zen Flow come from?
The name "Zen Flow" draws inspiration from the concept of Zen, signifying peace and calm. This supplement is designed to provide nutrients that support these feelings by promoting the normal functioning of your nervous system.
Why choose Zen Flow?
Zen Flow is a vitamin gummy blend of natural ingredients that aims to promote calm, positive mood, and overall well-being by supporting the nervous system and hormonal balance.
- Calm & positivity: Zen Flow contains Lemon Balm, which has been linked to maintaining a positive mood and supporting cognitive function. This herb is rich in Rosmarinic Acid, a powerful antioxidant associated with enhancing neurotransmitter availability in the brain.
- Hormone balance: Zen Flow also includes Dong Quai, often referred to as "female ginseng." This ingredient is known for its potential to support hormone balance.
Why does Zen Flow contain a high level of Vitamin B6?
Nutriburst added substantial levels of vitamin B6 for several reasons:
- Neurotransmitter support: Vitamin B6 is essential for the production of neurotransmitters that play a key role in regulating emotions. These include serotonin, dopamine, and GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), which are vital for mood management and overall emotional well-being.
- Reduction of fatigue: Vitamin B6 contributes to reducing tiredness and fatigue, helping you maintain an energetic and active lifestyle.
- Hormonal activity:This vitamin also aids in the regulation of hormonal activity, which is crucial for maintaining hormonal balance and overall health.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.