Bodytox Lavender Sleep Patches, 10 patches, contain high quality natural ingredients to create negative ions, far infrared heat and absorption of unwanted toxins. The lavender oil contained within the sleep patches works in harmony with the ingredients to not only detoxify the body but aid the user to enjoy a restful night's sleep without melatonin.
Lavender has been used for centuries as a herbal remedy and is believed to be beneficial for a multitude of ailments. Scientific evidence suggests that lavender improves sleep quality, promotes relaxation and lifts mood.
Bodytox Lavender Sleep Patches harness a centuries-old alternative therapy method based on the reflexology concept where the sole of the foot is considered the source of health. Using active ingredients conveniently included within an easy to apply poultice helps to open the Meridian pathways, to promote improved circulation, purification, relaxation and balance.
The Lavender Sleep 10 Patches are perfect for those searching for a 5 day, whole body spa-patch experience. This box has been created for those looking for a naturally blissful routine to purify and relax the body which can show results day-by-day after use. It is recommended that you carry out a 5 – 10 day cleansing experience to achieve the best results when using them for the first time.
Benefits of Lavender Sleep Patches:
- Absorbs the body's toxins
- Encourages a gentler sleep
- Promotes health & wellbeing
- Helps boost your energy levels
- Helps support your body’s detox system while you sleep
- All-In-One easy patch application
- Contains premium natural ingredients
- Painless and easy to use
- Visible and feel-the-difference results
- 10 patches – 5 x night sleep programme
- Natural High-Quality Ingredients
- Vegan & Vegetarian Friendly
How to use the Lavender Sleep Patches?
- Bodytox Patches should be left on for between 5 and 12 hours normally during sleep time. A new one should be applied the next time you go to bed.
- If you are using Bodytox patches to help with sleep, the highlighted areas on the foot map are the most beneficial to apply the patches, placing one on each foot.
- If you are using the patches for purification, there are three zones the patch can be applied to: the heel, the arch or the ball of the foot. Using the reflexology chart to determine which areas of the body you would like to target.
- The question of ‘how long?’ depends on users’ own conditions and lifestyle. Initially, for sleep / relaxation you would use the patches for a minimum 3+ consecutive days. For purification 6+ days. Generally, one would stop using the patches when they feel maintained wellbeing effects.
The patches are not to be applied to open wounds. Discontinue in the event of an allergic reaction. Consult with your healthcare practitioner before using if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any existing medical condition. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discontinue use and consult with a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Lavender Oil, Tourmaline , Agaricus, Wood Vinegar, Eucalyptus Oil, Mugwort Extract, Loquat Extract, Pearlite, Vitamin C, Topical Starch, Highly purified Silica, Polyolic Alcohol, Sorbitol.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.