Gloves In A Bottle Hand Shielding Lotion SPF15 helps the skin retain its own natural moisture and oils as it shields and protects the skin from exposure to UV rays, water, cold or dry weather, and other irritants and elements that cause dry or irritated skin. With the added benefit of SPF 15, this product gives you a daily dose of sun protection when you are outside.
Most hand creams simply layer artificial moisture over dry skin, without addressing the root cause. Gloves In A Bottle hand lotion for dry skin works differently. It bonds with the outermost layers of skin, keeps moisture-robbing irritants out and prevents dryness by retaining natural hydration levels from within. The results speak for themselves; the fact that it’s also non-greasy, non-sticky, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and non-toxic makes it a firm favourite among swimmers, gardeners, beauticians, hairdressers and anyone suffering from dry skin.
The perfect handbag size lotion for anyone on the go. Gloves In A Bottle protects and repairs your hands from the drying effects of constant hand washing and use of alcohol based sanitisers. Helpful in relieving dermatitis and dry irritated cracked skin, this light-weight, waterproof,non-greasy formula absorbs immediately and will provide ongoing protection for up to 4 hours. Don’t leave home without it!
Gloves In A Bottle Shielding Lotion Key Benefits:
- A lightweight and quickly absorbing shielding lotion.
- The botanicals that rejuvenate the skin are also a really effective sunburn treatment, like no other SPF product on the market. This does not replace a sunscreen.
- Restores moisture to dry or irritated skin caused by harsh weather, irritants, soaps, pollution, etc. by enhancing the integrity of the outer layer of the skin that, once restored, allows the skin to heal from within through its own natural processes, moisture and oils.
- This fragrance and colorant-free soothing lotion lasts from 4 to 12 hours or more and does not wash off, ensuring long-lasting protection from home and workplace irritants and toxins. Comes off naturally with the exfoliating outer layer of skin cells.
- Hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic, this formula is perfect for people with sensitive skin as it helps prevent skin allergies, rashes, and moisture loss.
- Used and prescribed by skin care experts and all types of other doctors worldwide for its incredible ability to relieve severe skin conditions.
- Perfect for: outdoors, daily sun exposure, relief from sunburn, dry, cracked skin; eczema; psoriasis; dermatitis; bleeding and broken skin
- Used for: hands; elbows; feet; face and body.
- Used by: gardeners, athletes, families, medical professionals, nurses, surgeons, dermatologists, gardeners, artists, mechanics, fireman, policeman, teachers, dentists, veterinarians, gymnasts, and well...anyone who uses their hands outdoors!
- This formula also works great for the face and body.
- Gloves In A Bottle is 100% FREE from all pthalates, triclosan, SLS, SLES, formaldehyde, toluene, propylene glycol, salicylates, gluten, latex, dairy, wheat, soy, peas, corn, fragrances, colourants, peanuts or other nuts
- Every ingredient is on the FDA's most safe list. The formula is free from irritants, and allergens. It is hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic.
How to use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Apply after towel drying, swimming, or sweating, as needed. For children under 6 months, please ask a doctor before using.
For external use only. In case of contact with eyes rinse with water.
Active Sunscreen Ingredients: Octinoxate 7%, Octisalate 5%, Homosalate 3%. Other Ingredients: Deionized water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera). Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Arnica), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Chamomile), Achillea Millefolium Extract (Yarrow), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sorbitan Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone
Does Gloves In A Bottle come off on my clothes or food?
No, Gloves In A Bottle binds with the outer layer of skin cells and becomes part of the outer layer of skin itself. Once absorbed, it comes off naturally as dead skin cells get sloughed off. Dead skin cells are constantly exfoliating on a microscopic level; Gloves In A Bottle does not interfere with this natural process.
Does Gloves In A Bottle come off if I wash my hands?
No. Gloves In A Bottle is bonded with the outer layer of skin, so it comes off naturally with the exfoliation process. In fact, Gloves In A Bottle was made to protect against the drying effects of repeated hand washings or high exposure to water and detergents. Doctors, dentists, nurses and other people who need to wash their hands a lot are protected.
How often do I apply Gloves In A Bottle?
Gloves In A Bottle lasts for up to 4 hours or more. After about 4 hours enough skin cells have sloughed off to cause the barrier to break down; for continued protection just reapply. Wash and dry your hands before re-applying.
Does my skin breathe and perspire with Gloves In A Bottle?
Yes. Gloves In A Bottle has the unique quality allowing the skin to breathe and perspire naturally, while reducing moisture loss.
Can i use Gloves In A Bottle to protect against very harmful chemicals?
If the manufacturer’s label on a product states that glove use is required, then you must utilize proper safety protection procedures.
Does Gloves In A Bottle contain anti-bacterial agents?
No. Gloves In A Bottle is formulated to protect the skin from irritants. Anti-bacterial agents can be irritating to some people with sensitive skin. Health Care professionals are required to scrub with anti-bacterial soaps, so Gloves In A Bottle can protect against the irritating or drying effects of these soaps.
I have to wear heavy gloves in my work, and my hands get dry from wearing gloves. Will Gloves In A Bottle help?
Yes. Apply Gloves In A Bottle and let it dry. Gloves In A Bottle will protect your hands from chemically treated or fibrous gloves and moisture irritation.
Can I apply Gloves In A Bottle to my face or other parts of my skin?
Yes. Avoid contact with the eyes, same as you would with any other lotion or cosmetic.
Is Gloves In A Bottle Safe if I put my hands in my mouth?
Yes. Gloves In A Bottle is non-toxic, and completely safe if ingested in the microscopically small amounts that may come off the hands before drying into the outer layer of skin.
Does Gloves in a bottle contain a sun block?
No, Gloves In A Bottle does not protect against radiation or cuts.
I'm allergic to lanolin, fragrances, dyes and other ingredients put in lotions. Is Gloves In A Bottle safe for me?
Gloves In A Bottle contains no known irritating substances, including fragrances, since its purpose is to protect against irritation. Gloves In A Bottle was formulated to be completely hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.