TEMPLESPA Eye Truffle is a luxurious cream that nourishes, rehydrates and firms the skin to reduce crow’s feet, fine lines, spider veins, dark under-eye circles and puffiness.
Eye Truffle is a complete rejuvenation cream for the eye contour. Rich in Black Summer Truffles, Diamonds and champagne extract, it comes in a luxurious cashmere-like texture that melts easily into your skin.
Designed to penetrate the dermal layer where wrinkles originate, it contains peptide and stem cell technology to boost collagen while soothing the skin. As a result, Eye Truffle helps brighten and reduce pigmentation, improve density and firmness, reduce frown lines and crow's feet- and reduce under-eye circles and puffiness.
Temple Spa Eye Truffle Key Ingredients:
- Diamond Illuminating Powder: Improves the appearance of fine lines. Diamond Illuminating powder has natural exfoliants that help to brighten skin. It works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots by both emitting and scattering blue and green light to emulate the light reflection patterns of younger skin. The result is a luminous and radiant complexion.
- Champagne Extract: Rich in mineral nutrients and skin regenerating. Champagne extract detoxifies the skin with antioxidants and helps even out the skin tone. Grape seed extract protects the skin’s vital collagen and elastin from environmental free radicals and oxidative stress. This all helps to promote youthful skin, healthy cells, skin elasticity and flexibility and generally help in the treatment of ageing.
- Black Summer Truffles: Brightens skin tone, firms and smooths. Black truffles improve moisture and water retention and help to deep condition and hydrate skin and hair. They work with the skin's natural renewal process to brighten skin and give a more youthful appearance. They possess anti-inflammatory capabilities. Black truffles are rich in amino acids which are known to aid collagen production giving firmer and smoother skin and diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. They are a source of antioxidants which prevent damage from free radicals leaving skin looking visibly smoother with a radiant glow.
Temple Spa Eye Truffle Key Benefits:
- Replenishes & smooths
- Brightens & tightens
- Reduces wrinkles & dark circles
- Suitable for vegetarians
- SLS/SLES and paraban free
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
How to use: Apply Eye Truffle to cleansed skin morning and evening, using a small, pea-sized amount. Warm the rejuvenating eye cream between your ring fingers and gently pat it onto the bone of your eye socket, working from the inner corner to the outer one, following the bone above and below the eye in a figure of eight.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Avoid direct contact with the eye itself. Wash with water should this occur.
aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, butylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dicaprylyl ether, squalane, hydroxystearic/linolenic/oleic polyglycerides, saccharomyces/xylinum/black tea ferment, cetyl palmitate, dimethicone, pentylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, cetearyl glucoside, ceteareth-20, isomalt, caprylyl glycol, behenyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, hydrolyzed lupine protein, mica, disodium edta, benzimidazole diamond amidoethyl urea carbamoyl propyl polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, medicago sativa (alfalfa) extract, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), fragaria vesca (strawberry) fruit extract, cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, caramel, chlorella vulgaris extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, vitex agnus castus extract, peg-8, alcohol, sodium hydroxide, lecithin, ethylhexylglycerin, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, hydrolyzed fibroin, argania spinosa sprout cell extract, tocopherol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, tuber aestivum extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, ascorbyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sapphire powder, ascorbic acid, xanthan gum, sorbic acid, citric acid, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, cyclodextrin, tin oxide, ci 16035 (red 40), ci 77480 (gold), ci 42090 (blue 1).
Is Eye Truffle safe to use during pregnancy?
Yes. it has undergone a full independent safety assessment and is considered safe to use during pregnancy.
Is Eye Truffle suitable for vegans?
No, Eye Truffle is not Vegan friendly as it contains Hydrolyzed Fibroin which is a silk protein. It is suitable for vegitarians.
Is Eye Truffle tested on animals?
No. Animal testing of cosmetics is now illegal in Europe and has been for some time
Does Temple Spa use plastic in their packaging?
Yes but plastic reduction is a priority throughout Temple Spa. As part of their plastic reduction scheme, they are reducing the amount of virgin plastic used. Their PCR logo highlights products which with primary pack containing a minimum if 30% post-consurmer recycled material.
Do Temple Spa products contain any nasty ingredients?
All Temple Spa products are SLS & SLES and paraben free.
Does Eye Truffle contain Gluten, Seeds or Alcohol?
Yes it does contain all of these.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.