HealthAid Evening Primrose Oil Capsules contain 1000mg of Evening Primrose Oil (EPO), which is a rich natural source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) essential for the production of Prostaglandins to help maintain and keep the body metabolism running smoothly and efficiently. EPO from HealthAid with added Vitamin E is cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a soft capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
What Are Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Capsules Used For?
- Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS); where it has been shown to eradicate swollen abdomen and help reduce breast discomfort, as well as reducing irritability and depression.
- Eczema and other skin disorders such as Psoriasis, EPO may help to restore the oils back into the skin and provide nourishment to the skin cells.
- Cholesterol and Blood Pressure; it has been shown to reduce high serum cholesterol and blood pressure, but may take several weeks or longer to achieve.
- Cases of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Alcoholism; it may make withdrawal easier, and reduce post-drinking depression.
- The Immune System; low levels of essential fatty acids may stop the action of interferon and the body’s natural virus killer; therefore increased GLA in the system would be beneficial.
- Other conditions include: Obesity, Benign Breast Disease, Childhood Hyperactivity and Schizophrenia which have all been shown to be helped by EPO supplementation.
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg + Vitamin E capsule daily. Adults can increase up to four capsules daily if required.