Benefits and Features of Eskimo-3 Stable Fish Oil
- Swedish researchers observed that, although Eskimos consume large amounts of fat, they have a relatively low incidence of the diseases associated with high fat diets.
- Eskimo-3 provides valuable doses of stable omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA, which are thought to be partly responsible for this phenomenon.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help to maintain a healthy circulation, supple joints and healthy skin
- Fish oils are required to help make anti-inflammatory prostaglandins (hormone-like chemicals)
- Fish oils may also be beneficial in alleviating the symptoms in children and adults with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
One or more capsules daily