Sea Magik Black Clay SOS is a go-to skin rescue mask to deeply cleanse and purify pores, bringing a glow back to your skin.
This natural mask treatment blends together mineral-rich Dead Sea mud, Activated Charcoal powder and Kaolin Clay. Skin is left clear, calm and refreshed.
The deep cleansing and purifying action makes this mask perfect for congested and tired skin in need of a boost. Its astringent and antibacterial properties are excellent for decongesting and removing bacteria and grime built up from harsh environments. The mineral-rich mud and salt will work to calm irritated skin, acne conditions and makes it suitable to use on sensitive skins.
This clay mask is great for:
- Hydrating skin
- Healing spots
- Reducing skin redness
- Soothing dry skin
- Helping prevent oilyness
- Setting make up
- Cool you in these hot summer months
- Freshening and awakening your senses
Sea Magik Black Clay SOS Key Ingredients:
- Organic Tri-Seaweed Blend - Sustainably harvested from the extreme conditions of the Brittany coastline, Sea Magik’s blend of Brown Kelp, Horsetail Kelp and Bladderwrack Seaweed contains vitamins, amino acids and minerals similar to those found in human tissues. It soothes irritation and boosts circulation, aiding cell renewal and the elimination of impurities. This helps to stabilise skin hydration and deliver linoleic acid which is essential to the good function of the skin barrier.
- Charcoal Powder - Charcoal cleanses the skin, gently exfoliates and helps to absorb excess oils. Activated charcoal is produced by the carbonization of coconut shells and other such vegetation.
- Kaolin Clay – A soft clay, rich in the mineral kaolinite. It helps to cleanse and exfoliate debris and skin cells on the surface of the skin, by absorbing excess oil and water. It tightens pores and improves skin smoothness, helping in the elimination of blemishes. Dead Sea Mud – This natural mud has a gentle pulling action that helps to exfoliate the skin and draw out impurities and toxins, giving a deep cleanse for acneprone skin.
- Dead Sea Mud is high in minerals, such as sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium; therefore it nourishes the skin deeply. It also naturally softens and moisturizes, and improves the appearance and health of skin.
- Dead Sea Salt – Dead Sea salt is rich in 21 natural minerals, including: magnesium, potassium, sodium and other natural minerals. Dead Sea salt efficiently cleans, softens and hydrates the skin, gently removing dead skin cells without stripping away too much natural oil.
- Eucalyptus Oil - Eucalyptus is astringent and antiinfectious, therefore, it is very suitable for acne-prone and congested skin. In addition, eucalyptus oil vapor acts as a decongestant when applied to the skin.
How to use: Use once or twice a week. Apply with fingertips all over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Leave for 5-10 minutes and remove with warm mitts or damp cotton pads.
For external use only.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin (China Clay), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Charcoal Powder, icaprylyl Carbonate, CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Maris Limus (Dead Sea Mud) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Salicylic Acid, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sorbic Acid, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Extract†, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract†, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract†, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract†, Laminaria Digitata (Horsetail Kelp) Extract†, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract†, Tilia Cordata (Linden Blossom) Flower Extract†, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. *Activated charcoal from coconut shells. †Certified organic.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.