Perfect for all skin types, Baume Noir Face is an effective anti-wrinkle cream that comes in a decadent, velvety texture and leaves skin looking replenished and youthful – with a beautiful soft-focus finish.
Nannette de Gaspé Baume Noir uses Biomimetic Micro-Vectorized technology to deliver a powerful blend of 21 active ingredients through multiple layers of the skin. Rooibos Tea Extract, plumping Hyaluronic Acid and naturally-derived Vitamin E help protect, nourish and hydrate while Matrixyl, Squalene and Vitamin C firm and exfoliate. Kakadu Plum Extract energises dull skin and protects against environmental aggressors. Indian Gentian Leaf Stem Cells rejuvenate and re-densify the skin to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
A powerful daily anti-ageing cream with a velvet-like texture, it cocoons skin, leaving it refreshed, hydrated and radiant.
Baume Noir Face Key Ingredients:
- Vitamin C: The Kakadu Plum, the most concentrated source of naturally occurring Vitamin C, energizes the look of dull skin and protects against environmental aggressors for brighter, revitalized, and firmer looking skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: Featuring 2 molecular weights of this super hydrating and plumping ingredient, Hyaluronic Acid provides superior moisture binding properties and an instant redensifying effect
- Stem Cells: From the Indian Gentian shrub, renowned for its detoxifying and immune-boosting properties, these stem cells aid in promoting a rejuvenated appearance while redensifying the skin, thus visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peptides; Matrixyl® Morphomics®, a super multi-property peptide and more advanced form of its predecessor, Matrixyl 3000®, aids to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines (especially the vertical ones) while also helping to improve the skin's elasticity and plumpness giving the skin an overall more youthful and radiant appearance.
- 100% of respondents said that their skin looked more dense
- 96% of respondents said that their skin felt softer
- 95% of respondents said that their skin was significantly smoother
- 95% of respondents said that their skin felt significantly more nourished
- 91% of respondents said that their skin looked significantly brighter & more luminous
- 91% of respondents said that their skin felt significantly more hydrated
How to use: Cleanse, exfoliate, and tone (as needed). Warm a pearl size amount of Baume Noir™ Face between your fingertips before lightly pressing into the skin. Use excess product on the neck and décolleté, always using an upward motion.
This rich face cream can be used on all skin types due to its ingredient delivery technology.
Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Fruit Water, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Vegetable Oil/Olus/ Huile VÃ©gÃ©tale, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Alcohol, Squalene, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Ceramide Ng, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Rubus Occidentalis Fruit Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Arginine, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Honey Extract/Mel/ Extrait De Miel, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Hexylresorcinol, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces/ Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Linoleate, Swertia Chirata Extract, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Phytosterols, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Xanthan Gum, Red 33 (CI 17200), Nigella Sativa Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Caprylyl Glycol, Tributyl Citrate, Tetrapeptide-14, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Buteth-3, Citric Acid, Cycnoches Cooperi (Orchid) Extract, S-Mu-Conotoxin CnIIIC, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Are Nannette de Gaspe products clean and cruelty free?
YES! NANNETTE de GASPÉ skincare products are considered to be clean and cruelty free.
- Clean: defined as products that are "free of harmful chemicals, low-quality fragrances, and dyes." All products are also "upwards of 95% natural," meaning that at least 95% of the ingredients in each product is derived from natur.e
- Cruelty-free: NANNETTE de GASPÉ does not test products on animals and are in the process of obtaining our Leaping Bunny Certification.
Where are NANNETTE de GASPÉ products made?
USA & Canada. NANNETTE de GASPÉ products are made in the best, and highest quality facilities that manufacture skincare products around the world, including Canada and the United States. They work with a network of trusted partners who share our commitment to quality and safety.They believe that the best skincare products are made with the highest quality ingredients and in the best possible facilities. That's why they only partner with facilities that meet their strict standards for quality and safety. Their partners are all FDA-registered and follow cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines.
Slight colour and scent variation...is this normal?
YES! NANNETTE de GASPÉ, they believe that the best skincare products are made with the highest quality ingredients and in the best possible way. That's why they do not mass produce their products. They make each product individually, with care and attention to detail. This ensures that all products are made with the freshest ingredients and using the most effective manufacturing processes. This also means that there is more variance in the ingredients and manufacturing process, which can lead to slight variations in color and scent.
They also want to be transparent about the fact that natural ingredients can vary in their color and scent from batch to batch. This is due to a number of factors, such as the growing conditions, the time of harvest, and the processing methods used.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.