Elsa's Organic Skin Food Armpit Restore Serum is a soothing, calming serum that is ideal for use anywhere you shave, pluck, or wax. This post wax serum treats ingrown hairs, bumps, and irritated skin by utilising 100 percent natural ingredients such as probiotics for skin cell renewal and salicylic acid for gentle exfoliation.
Unlike many after wax lotions, this silky vegan, intensely moisturising serum quickly soothes and calms the skin after hair removal.
Key Benefits of Armpit Restore Serum:
- Serum can be used immediately after hair removal and then in between times to help prevent ingrown hairs and leave the skin soft and hydrated.
- Can be applied to areas that appear or feel especially sore, such as the bikini line, face, underarms, and chest.
- Can be used as a calming and hydrating treatment mask to particularly sensitive skin.
- Every ingredient in Armpit Serum was created with the intention of nourishing the skin.
- The formula contains no stabilisers or fillers.
- Can be used as a mild deodorant (at least 24hours of protection), and or as a primer for your deodorant once the serum is fully absorbed into the skin.
- Perfect for pre-shaving and post-shaving use.
Armpit Restore Serum Key Ingredients:
- 2% BHA Salicylic Acid - gently exfoliates the outer layer of your skin and also prevents new ingrown hairs from forming. Helps clear dark underarms and hyperpigmentation.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil - is known for being highly anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial oil. Blue Tansy and Calamine help combat skin conditions such as redness, rashes, sensitive skin, roughness and irritation.
- The Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotic Extract) - accelerates skin repair by promoting cell renewal.
- Cupuacu Butter - is rich in omega fatty acids & high in Vitamin B which helps build elastin and fight dark spots. It is considered a “super-moisturiser” because of its hydrophilic (water-loving) properties.
- Plum Seed Oil - is high in vitamin C content, which also helps to reduce dark spots and irritation.
- Blue Spirulina - gives the serum a beautiful blue hue, it's highly nutritious, containing 8 essential amino acids, necessary for cell repair and growth.
How to use: Apply a small amount of Armpit Restore Serum to clean, dry pits or anywhere else you shave, pluck, wax, or grow hair. Apply a thin layer of serum to the affected area to prevent ingrown hairs. Repeat once a day until the hair begins to regrow. To treat existing ingrown hairs, exfoliate the area and apply directly to individual spots twice a day until improvement is seen. Armpit Restore Serum can be used as a primer before applying the deodorant.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If the skin becomes iritated, discontinue use.
Squalane (Olives), Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Calamine, Cetyl Alchohol, Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotic) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Copaifera Officinalis Resin*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin. *Certified Organic - Naturally Occurring In Essential Oils.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.