YES Oil Based Lubricant leaves nothing behind that could interfere with intimate health and pleasure.
YES Oil Based Personal Lubricant is a natural plant-based oil lubricant. Yes OB (Oil Based) nourishes the skin with its rich oils and butters, providing lasting lubrication and comfort.
Benefits of Yes OB Personal Lubricant:
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and longlasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich satin texture
- Ideal for water play
- Created with the finest quality organic plant oils, butters and a touch of bees wax
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- Not recommended for use with latex condoms. Use Yes WB Lubricant with condoms.
YES plant oil based lubricant key ingredients:
- Rich organic butters - cocoa butter and shea butter, which confer smoothness and body.
- Two organic emollient oils - sweet almond and sunflower oils; both oils impart a silky texture and moisturizing properties.
- Organic white beeswax and vitamin E, which not only benefits the skin but also acts as a preservative.
Researched thoroughly, formulated responsibly, with certified organic and original ingredients, elegantly packaged, and delivered with an eye to the smallest detail, YES OB plant-based natural lubricant has the power to change your life from the inside out.
YES OB is designed to melt at body temperature so it is a thick paste in the tube and becomes more oil like when it warms on your skin, but when there is temperature change causing the product to warm up and then cool slowly, the Shea butter separates from the oils that it is blended with and can either form grainy crystals that do look like sand or split so that the shea butter becomes thick like wax leaving the oils separated from the shea butter.
How to use: Our advice is to place the tube, with the cap out of the water, into a mug or jug of very hot (not boiling) water, for around 10 minutes so that the shea butter becomes a liquid again. Once the ingredients have become liquid again, give the tube a good shake to recombine all the ingredients (keeping your finger on the cap to ensure that it remains closed) and then place it into the fridge to cool quickly.
Yes OB is NOT compatible with condoms. This device is not a contraceptive or a spermicide. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)*, Cera Alba (Bees Wax)*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) seed Butter*,Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Organically grown ingredients.