Viridian Clove Bud Complex is a blend of herbs which have an anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-parasitic activity and are an excellent adjunct to any probiotic supplements in a digestive health programme.
Potential applications and benefits:
- Candida infection - reducing candida adherence to gut wall as well as eradication due to anti-fungal activity
- Travelling - water or food borne pathogens
- Food poisoning - may be useful in aiding recovery.
- Parasite cleansing of intestinal parasites
Clove Bud Complex contains:
- Clove - one of the key herbs in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of gastrointestinal infections. Cloves contains eugenol, a powerful broad spectrum antimicrobial known to help in eradicating a wide range of pathogens including bacteria and parasites.
- Basil - a staple of the Italian kitchen, basil contains powerful oils known to relax the musculature of the gut wall easing bloating and wind. The oils in basil are also particularly active against candida albicans
- Caprylic acid - medium chain fatty acid that is thought to change the pH within the gut causing a die off of candida.
- Pumpkin seed - pumpkin seeds contain a very powerful anti-parasitic ingredient. Curcubitin, found in pumpkin seeds which has been shown to be effective against candida and a host of parasites.
- Rosemary - a staple Mediterranean herb, rosemary contains powerful oils and constituents with notable antimicrobial activity.
- Thyme - a favourite staple of the British Isles, thyme has a long standing reputation as a protector against digestive infections. It is for this reason that thyme was often used with rosemary to prevent food poisoning. Thyme contains oils which can also relieve intestinal cramping.
Our In-House pharmacist, Shabir Daya has written an article about Clove Bud Complex:
Dosage: Take one capsule two or three times daily with food.