The powerful blend of cutting edge ingredients within this Nanette de Gaspé Baume Noir Eyes targets fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness to leave the fragile skin around the eyes stronger, firmer, smoother and more youthful.
Transported through a biomimetic micro-vectorised technology, a powerful blend of actives targets the specific signs of ageing around the eyes. A proprietary complex of Green Tea Extract, Pomegranate and Caffeine work in tandem to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, ease puffiness, and diminish under-eye darkness. Additionally, Persian Silk Tree Extract, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid help to visibly restore, strengthen, lift and firm fragile skin.
The bioactive peptide, Matrixyl Morpomics helps re-densify and strengthen the skin barrier, leaving the skin feeling firm and smooth with a significantly reduced appearance of deep wrinkles. A special blend of Jojoba Seed Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, Squalene, and Vitamin E helps to rebalance and visibly restore firmness, elasticity and moisture, revealing more youthful-looking skin.
All Collection Noir™ formulations contain Concentré Noir, a proprietary infusion of Black Tea Ferment, Black Superfruits and Black Tahitian Pearl extracts. 95% natural and dermatologically tested, Paraben-free.
- Clinical results pertaining to the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines: Significant improvement of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 36%.
- Clinical results pertaining to sagging eyelids: Significant improvement of sagging lids by up to 20%.
- Clinical results pertaining to the reduction of under-eye dark circles: Significant improvement of dark circles by up to 20%.
- Clinical results pertaining to under-eye puffiness: Significant improvement of puffiness by up to 33%.
Baume Noir Eyes Key Ingredients:
- Pomegranate Eye Complex: Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Caffeine come together in this natural, yet powerful complex, to strengthen the skin and provide an immediate visible lifting effect, resulting in significantly diminished signs of aging, in particular, the appearance of puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
- Persian Silk Tree Extract: This natural plant helps to visibly de-puff the upper eyelid, reduce the appearance of crow's feet wrinkles and improve the appearance of dark circles.
- Peptides: Matrixyl® Morphomics®, a super multi-property peptide and more advanced form of its predecessor, Matrixyl 3000®, aids to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines (especially the vertical ones) while also helping to improve the skin's elasticity and plumpness giving the skin an overall more youthful and radiant appearance.
- Lipid Complex: A special blend of Jojoba Seed Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, Squalane, and Vitamin E helps to rebalance and visibly restore firmness, elasticity and moisture revealing more youthful-looking skin.
How to use: Warm a small amount of Baume Noir Eyes by rubbing it between your ring fingers in circular motions. Apply by lightly pressing it into the skin, under and around the eye.
Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Fruit Water, Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Coconut Alkanes, Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Sorbitan Oleate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Myristyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black TEA Ferment, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Nigella Sativa Seed Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Cycnoches Cooperi (Orchid) Extract, Squalene, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Arginine, Pullulan, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Caffeine, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Phytosterols, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Darutoside, Citric Acid, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Punica Granatum Extract, Rubus Occidentalis Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Are Nannette de Gaspe products clean and cruelty free?
YES! NANNETTE de GASPÉ skincare products are considered to be clean and cruelty free.
- Clean: defined as products that are "free of harmful chemicals, low-quality fragrances, and dyes." All products are also "upwards of 95% natural," meaning that at least 95% of the ingredients in each product is derived from natur.e
- Cruelty-free: NANNETTE de GASPÉ does not test products on animals and are in the process of obtaining our Leaping Bunny Certification.
Where are NANNETTE de GASPÉ products made?
USA & Canada. NANNETTE de GASPÉ products are made in the best, and highest quality facilities that manufacture skincare products around the world, including Canada and the United States. They work with a network of trusted partners who share our commitment to quality and safety.They believe that the best skincare products are made with the highest quality ingredients and in the best possible facilities. That's why they only partner with facilities that meet their strict standards for quality and safety. Their partners are all FDA-registered and follow cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines.
Slight colour and scent variation...is this normal?
YES! At NANNETTE de GASPÉ, they believe that the best skincare products are made with the highest quality ingredients and in the best possible way. That's why they do not mass produce their products. They make each product individually, with care and attention to detail. This ensures that all products are made with the freshest ingredients and using the most effective manufacturing processes. This also means that there is more variance in the ingredients and manufacturing process, which can lead to slight variations in color and scent.
They also want to be transparent about the fact that natural ingredients can vary in their color and scent from batch to batch. This is due to a number of factors, such as the growing conditions, the time of harvest, and the processing methods used.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.