The unique blend of natural and essential components within Argan Glow Oil makes it a must for those looking to restore skin radiance, while minimising fine lines, wrinkles, scars and dark circles. It also helps combat conditions such as eczema psoriasis and Keratosis Pilaris (KP or ‘chicken skin’) – and can even be used to repair damaged or brittle hair, reduce frizz and hydrate dry cuticles.
Argan Glow Oil 60ml contains Argan Oil, which is renowned as a natural anti-ageing cosmetic product. A true wonder ingredient, Argan Oil contains eight essential fatty acids, Carotenoids, protective Antioxidants, Sterols, Saponins and Polyphones. It also contains very high levels of Vitamins E and C, both of which are vital for the skin. It is this unique blend of natural, rare and essential components that makes Argan Glow Oil work wonders by helping to maintain body’s radiance, restoring the skin’s lipid layer and thereby improving the skin’s health and beauty. Free radicals are eradicated from the body by the oil’s natural anti-oxidant properties, which are essential in protecting the skin against the rigours of today’s society. Argan Glow Oil is organic, non-greasy, combined with aromatic Ylang Ylang, which is highly beneficial to lessen the tension and stress of modern lifestyle.
Argan Glow Oil has a myriad of benefits for beauty:
- Argan oil is an antioxidant – perfect for combating free-radicals and works as an anti-ageing medium
- Softens dry skin– Argan oil’s high concentration of vitamin E and essential fatty acids alleviates skin complications like dry skin or dry patches
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles – applying under the eyes results in the reduced appearance of crinkly lines and dark circles
- Reduces skin imperfections– with regular use, Argan oil has been known to help reduce blemishes and scars
Argan Glow Oil is suitable for:
- Those who wish to nourish, soften and revitalise dry skin
- People who want to regulate the secretion of sebum
- People who would like to minimise fine lines, wrinkles, scars and dark under eye circles
- Those with skin problems such blemishes and dry skin
- People who want to stimulate skin circulation and cell activity renewal
Argan Glow Oil is beneficial for:
- Softening skin and helping reduce wrinkles
- Protein rich oil shown to tighten the skin and protect elasticity
- Helps skin to restore damage caused by pollution, sun, tobacco, etc
- Reduces skin irritation and redness
- Possesses a sebum regulating action for oily skin
- Easily absorbed into the skin
- Excellent for dry brittle nails
- Helps repair brittle damaged hair
- Stops hair frizzing
- An everyday essential for men and women
Directions: Rub two or three Argan Glow Oil drops between your palms before gently massaging into the desired area. For dark circles, pat the oil under the eyes, working from the inner corner towards the outer one.
Ingredients For HealthAid Argan Glow Oil: Authentic Moroccan Argan oil 99% (Argania spinosa), Ylang Ylang 1% (Cananga odorata).
For external use only. Keep out of reach of young children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Store in cool dry place. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.