Biocare's Zinc Methionine, formerlyknown as OptiZinc includes L-Methionine and Zinc. Zinc Methionine is an optimum dose, optimally absorbed form of zinc for immune, cognitive & skin support.
Zinc Methionine exhibits a superior absorption rate when compared to many other forms of zinc and provides 14mg elemental zinc per daily intake.
Key Benefits of Biocare's Zinc Methionine:
- Previously known as OptiZinc®
- Zinc Methionine provides 14mg of optimally absorbed zinc
- Supports immunity, cognitive function, healthy skin, as well as fertility and DNA synthesis
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from oxidative stress and is essential for many vital enzymatic processes in the body
- Zinc is combined with L-methionine for maximum absorption
- Methionine it the main building block of S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe) – the body’s primary methyl donor, needed for the process of methylation
- Flexible – Easy to take capsules
- No unnecessary additives or allergens
- Environmentally friendly – Recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Key Health Claims:
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Directions: As a fod supplement, take one capsule of Zinc Methionine twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Two Capsules provide: Zinc 14mg, L-Methionine 34mg. Other Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Zinc-L-Methionine, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.