HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets provide buffered vitamin C which is gentle on the stomach. Vitamin C plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and may help to maintain healthy cells and blood vessels. Chewable Vitamin C 500mg tablets from HealthAid are specially formulated with Rosehip and Acerola to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is rapidly absorbed.
What Are Vitamin C 500mg Tablets For?
- Assists the maintainance of normal growth and development.
- Supports the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- Supports the maintainance of healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Who Are Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin C tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to six Vitamin C tablets daily if required. Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole.