HealthAid Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. It plays a vital role in amino acid metabolism, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets For?
- Beneficial for mental and physical health
- May help to convert carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
- May help in fat and protein metabolism
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy
- May help maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy
- May support heart health
- May help with symptoms of PMS and nausea
- Enhance the activity of immune system
- Helps to combat stress and fatigue
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin B6 tablet daily (can be increased to two if required).