Most supplements offer only the isolated chemical form of Vitamin C. As we learn more about nutrition, nutritionists are beginning to realise that nutrients rarely work in isolation and that each organic component of the whole food is important because many nutrients work in synergy together and food is always more than the sum of individual nutrients. True Food C® is a food-based formula, which includes food nutrients from yeast, which our digestion is designed to receive. It is easily digested and absorbed for high bioavailability. As a guide, take 1 tablet of True Food C® in place of 1000mg standard vitamin C.
A True Food® Supernutrition Plus multivitamin is also recommended.
Benefits of True Food C:
- Vitamin C fulfils so many important functions in your body
- It contributes to the normal functioning of your immune and nervous systems
- Vitamin C is also helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Wholefood form providing many additional nutrients including citrus bioflavonoids
- More potent form of vitamin C making larger doses unnecessary
Take 1-3 tablets daily.