Biocare's Simple B Vitamins (without folate & vitamin B12), formerly known as B-Plex, is a specialised formulation of B vitamins which excludes vitamin B12 and folate for energy, hormone, and nervous support.
Certain metabolic types such as high histamine formers may tolerate this formulation more readily. B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones. B vitamins are also essential for good circulation, a strong immune system and or healthy skin, hair and eyes.
Benefits of Biocare's Simple B Vitamins:
- Contains no vitamin B12 or folate
- Vitamins B2, B6, C and Biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3 and B6 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, and B6 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- High potency for optimal nutritional impact.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Directions: Take one capsule daily with food or as professionally directed.
Not suitable prior or during pregnancy. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the daily dose.
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Gluconate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate),Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin (Nicotinamide),Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Biotin.