Mooncup® Menstrual Cup Size A is recommended for those who are 30 and over, and all who have given birth vaginally regardless of age.
- Healthier - the Mooncup does not leave fibres behind. Most cotton sanitary products contain pesticides or bleaches.
- Greener - one woman uses at least 11,000 throwaway sanitary products in a lifetime, which will end up in a landfill or in the sea.
- Cheaper - you only need one Mooncup® which lasts for years.
The Mooncup® is latex-free and contains no dyes, BPA, toxins, pesticides or bleaches. It is suitable for women with sensitive skin or allergies. If you have, or suspect you have, a gynaecological condition consult your doctor before you use the Mooncup.
Included in the box: One medical grade silicon Mooncup®, One organic cotton storage pouch, Instructions for use.
Choose size A if you:
- Are 30 and over,
- Have given birth vaginally whatever your age.
Choose size B if you:
- Are under 30 & have not given birth vaginally.
The size you choose:
- is related to your childbearing history and your age as these can affect pelvic floor tone.
- is not related to menstrual flow.
- Size A is 3mm bigger than Size B - a small difference but it is important.