Vitabiotics Menopace® provides 22 key nutrients to take during and after the menopause. Optimal nutrition is important during and after the menopause. Menopace Original is an effective one-a-day supplement of 22 nutrients scientifically formulated to be taken during and after this period of change.
Key Benefits of Vitabiotics Menopace®:
- Hormone Regulation - During the menopause, levels of specific hormones can change. Menopace contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Helping to Maintain Menopausal Health - Menopace also provides vitamin B12 and thiamin (vitamin B1), which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system. The comprehensive formula also contains moderate dietary levels of Soya Isoflavone extract (20mg).
- Skin and Hair - As in many stages of life, fluctuations in hormones can affect the skin and hair. Oestrogen has a positive effect on the production of collagen, a substance that forms part of the bone matrix and skin structure. After the menopause, oestrogen levels and hence collagen production can significantly decline. Menopace includes vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, cartilage, teeth, bones and blood vessels. Menopace also provides biotin which contributes to normal skin health and zinc which contributes to normal hair health.
- Heart Health - It is thought that lower oestrogen levels may influence heart and cardiovascular health in older women. Menopace includes thiamin (vitamin B1) which contributes to the normal heart function, whilst vitamins B6 and B12 plus folate contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism. Maintaining healthy lower levels of the blood amino acid homocysteine is independently linked with heart health.
- Bone Health - Bone health is particularly important for women during and after the menopause, as bone mass significantly declines. Menopace provides magnesium, zinc and vitamin D which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Menopace Original provides 10µg vitamin D, the level recommended as a daily supplement by the UK Department of Health, especially during the autumn and winter.Vitamin D also contributes to the absorption and utilisation of calcium from the diet. Menopace Original is designed to be taken in conjunction with a calcium supplement such as Osteocare.
- Mental Performance - Research suggests that changes occur in many brain areas during the period of the menopause, and looking after mental performance is important throughout life; common tips to keep mentally active include reading, learning a language, doing crossword and jigsaw puzzles. Menopace Original provides iron, zinc and iodine which contributes to normal cognitive function and pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
- Active Lifestyle - Vitamin B12, biotin and minerals copper and iron contribute to normal energy release, plus vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Protect your diet and nutrition during a time of change
Key Ingredients of Vitabiotics Menopace®:
- Vitamin B6: Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamins B6 & B12: Contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid: Contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin D & Magnesium: Contribute to maintenance of normal bones
- Soya Isoflavones: Contains dietary levels of Soya Isoflavones
Directions: As a food supplement, take one tablet per day with your main meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Only to be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Menopace supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Menopace can be continued after the menopause for as long as required. Does not contain any drugs or hormones. Suitable for vegetarians.
*Source: OnePoll November 2019
Food supplements must not replace a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a site that may handle nuts. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agents: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Copper Chlorophyllin [Natural Source], Glycerin), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Zinc Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Soya Isoflavone Extract (from Soya), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Vitamin A (Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Chromium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Why was Vitabiotics Menopace® developed?
Menopace has been developed by a team of experts including highly qualified pharmacists and medical consultants, and is based upon solid scientific research evidence, as a nutritional safeguard for women, to be taken during and after the menopause. The menopause marks the end of the reproductive period when the ovaries stop producing oestrogen. At this time certain vitamins and minerals are particularly important. Each Menopace tablet contains a comprehensive combination of nutrients, especially for this time including vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Vitamin D plus magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones plus biotin, pantothenic acid & vitamin B12 with copper and iron which contribute to normal energy release. Iron, zinc and iodine contribute to normal cognitive function. Altogether Menopace Original provides 22 nutrients in a scientifically developed micronutrient formula.
When is Vitabiotics Menopace® recommended?
Menopace is a one-a-day supplement specially formulated for during and after the menopause, with vitamin B6, which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and can be continued after the menopause for as long as required. There is no maximum length of time over which Menopace can be used. Menopace can also be taken by women who have an early menopause. Menopace is a food supplement which does not contain any hormones, and can be taken with or without Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Menopace is suitable for use by women who have had partial or a full hysterectomy.
Can Vitabiotics Menopace® be used with HRT?
Generally, Menopace may be used along-side medications such as HRT because it contains only moderate levels of vitamins and minerals, and it is free of any drugs or hormones. For specific advice on taking Menopace with medicines, we recommend that you contact your doctor or pharmacist first.
How and when should Vitabiotics Menopace® be used?
One tablet per day is recommended with or immediately after your main meal, swallow with water or a cold drink. Taking the tablet with a large meal maximises the absorption of the nutrients, and can reduce nausea, which is sometimes experienced if multivitamins are taken on an empty stomach. Menopace should only be taken on a full stomach. Always ensure that Menopace is taken with plenty of liquid to wash the tablet down.
Are there any side effects of Vitabiotics Menopace®?
Menopace has no known side effects when taken as directed. Do not exceed the recommended tablet intake. In case of overdose, seek medical advice immediately.
What are the key nutrients included in Vitabiotics Menopace®?
The key nutrients found in Menopace Original product includes Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper and Selenium. To see the full list of ingredients for this product please click on the nutritional information tab found on this listing.
Does Vitabiotics Menopace® include iodine?
Yes, Menopace Original includes 225 µg of Iodine per tablet.
Does Vitabiotics Menopace® contain hormones?
Menopace does not contain any drugs or hormones.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.