DaVinci® Laboratories of Vermont Liposomal A provides the best form of vitamin A supplement for its multiple benefits.
Liposomal A with it's easily absorbed delivery system helps keep bones strong, promotes touchable, clear skin to prevent acne, maintains vision and moistens eyes and strengthens immune health.
If you’re not eating dairy, fish, liver, meat, or fortified cereal you might not be getting enough vitamin A. What’s more, if you’re not eating enough fat with your meals, your body might not do a good enough job of converting the beta carotene from vegtetables into the active vitamin A.
Getting enough vitamin A is critical for strong, healthy bones, glowing skin, immune health, and sharp vision. DaVinci® Laboratories Liposomal Vitamin A is an ideal way to make sure your body is absorbing enough of this important vitamin.
- Maintains Resilient Bones by bossting the growth and repair of bones and keeping them strong.
- Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin and Sharp Vision by supporting a clear complexion.
- Keeps your vision strong, especially at night because to work their best, the eye’s retina, conjunctiva, and cornea all depend on vitamin A
- Defends Immune Health by strengthening the mucous barriers in your eyes, lungs, nose and gut.
- You can also count on vitamin A to power up your white blood cells, your immune system’s soldiers that go to battle against unwanted invaders.
Our in-house pharmacist, Shabir Daya has written an article about Liposomal A benefits:
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 0.5 ml (1/2 a dropper) daily (1500mcg) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before each use
If pregnant or nursing, consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Vitamin A (As Retinyl Palmitate), Glycerin, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavours, Oleic Acid Polyglyceride, Sunflower Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Rosmarinic Acid.