Derma E's Hydrating Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid is a comforting, extra-rich Hydrating Night Cream plumps, smooths and softens your skin, diminishing the signs of ageing while you sleep.
A moisturizing night cream is absolutely necessary for glowing, soft skin. While you sleep, a night cream balances and hydrates your complexion. This plumps the skin, which reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and minimizes any rough or dry patches.
The best night creams, such as Derma E’s Hydrating Night Cream, are ones where Hyaluronic Acid is a key ingredient. That’s because Hyaluronic Acid is intensely moisturizing, which quenches dry and thirsty skin for a replenished complexion. Ultra-rich Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer helps to revive and nourish your skin overnight.
The formulation of natural, high-quality ingredients gives you everything you need in a night face cream. With regular use of Hydrating Night Cream, you will wake up with a complexion that looks radiant and well cared for.
Hydrating Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid Key Benefits:
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Brightens dull skin
- Plumps the skin
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes rough or dry patches.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known as nature’s “moisture magnet,” Hyaluronic Acid delivers intense moisture, infusing skin with healthy hydration. This should be a key ingredient in any moisturizer for dry skin.
- Green Tea: This provides vital antioxidants for the skin.
- Vitamin C-Ester: Also called ascorbyl palmitate, this form of Vitamin C can penetrate cell membranes for powerful antioxidant benefits. Vitamin C helps reduce the appearance of anti-aging signs such as lines and wrinkles and discoloration, while also protecting skin from environmental damage.
- Vitamin A: The “skin vitamin,” which is also known as retinyl palmitate, supports the cell renewal process to help skin look fresh and revived.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin helps soften and smooth the appearance of skin for a younger-looking complexion by locking in moisture.
- Panthenol: ProVitamin B5 is extremely hydrating and keeps skin conditioned and healthy looking.
- Aloe Vera: This plant-derived ingredient is soothing and healing for the skin, creating a soft and supple feeling.
How to use: Apply a small amount of Hydrating Night Cream to your entire face and neck using light upward strokes. Use in the evening or whenever extra moisture is needed. It may also be used under make-up.
Non GMO, Gluten free, 100% Vegan, Soy Free, Palm Oil free.
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid Actimoist Bio-2), Calcium Ascorbate (Ester-C), Dimethicone, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Allantoin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer (Aristoflex), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Plumeria Blossom Fragrance. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.
When should Hydrating Night Cream be applied:
On clean skin at night or whenever skin needs hydrating.
Can Hydrating Night Cream be used during pregnancy?
It should be safe to use this but we always recommend that you check with your medical professional or midwife.
Is Hydrating Night Cream suitable for all skin types?
Yes it is suitable for all skin types including senitive skin and skin prone to breakouts.
What is Hydrating Night Cream pot made of?
Is Hydrating Night Cream packaging recyclable?
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.