Solgars Formula VM-PRIME For Adults 50+: tablets are an everyday multi nutrient formula for adults 50 years and above. Fifty can be fabulous and as with each stage of life has unique nutritional requirements. VM-PRIME is a unique formula has been designed to provide nutritional support for adults over 50.
The stage in adult life, marked as middle age to senescence, may be characterized by a significant change to stature and bodyweight, loss of skeletal and muscle tissue and in change to nutritional intake and needs. VM-PRIME has been formulated with these changes in mind, to support key areas of health and encourage optimal wellbeing.
Key Benefits of VM-PRIME For Adults 50+ Ingredients:
- Choline supports the process of metabolizing nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy
- Vitamin C plays a role in the collagen formation, making sure you receive a daily dose of this essential Vitamin, will help support your skin, bones, cartilage and blood vessels
- Vitamin E protects your cells from damage caused by free radicals
- Niacin reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc is important for vision and eyes
- Riboflavin plays a role in the metabolism of iron
- Copper and selenium help the functioning of the immune system
- Thiamin and Iodine for a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Vitamin B6 and B12 are important for the energy metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid, or Vitamin B5, contributes to normal mental performance
- Manganese and Vitamin D keep your bones and joints healthy
- Boron is an essential trace mineral
- Chromium supports blood glucose levels
- Biotin for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Folic Acid plays a role in the formation of blood cells
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
- Inositol, or Vitamin B8
- Betaine Hydrochloride
- Citrus Bioflavonoid helps to maximise the absorption of Vitamin C
Other Benefits of Solgars Formula VM-PRIME For Adults 50+:
- Specially formulated for Adults 50+
- High Potency Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Formula
- Smaller, easier-to-swallow tablet
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar and salt, gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavours or colours
Directions: As a food supplement, adults take two tablets daily after meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily dose.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. **Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Two (2) tablets provide: Choline (as bitartrate) 200 mg.Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, alginate, pea starch, mannitol, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, citric acid. Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid) 250 mg, Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate) 66 mg, Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide) 32 mg, Vitamin E (150 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 100 mg, Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid Cellulose Gum. Zinc (as bisglycinate) 15 mg, Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Copper (as bisglycinate) 3000 µg, Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg**, Manganese (as bisglycinate) 4 mg, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium) 25 mg, Betaine HCl 25 mg, Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide) 25 mg, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex Powder 25 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25 mg, Inositol 25 mg, Carotenoid Mix 57 µg, Boron (as boric acid) 0.5 mg, Chromium (as picolinate) 200 µg, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 400 µg, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 100 µg, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 µg, Natural Source Beta-carotene 3 mg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 µg, D-biotin 75 µg, Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol) 10 µg.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.