Solgar Earth Source® Multi-Nutrient 180 Tablets is a comprehensive multivitamin with a range of vitamins, minerals, plant enzymes, omega-3 and omega-6 plant oils alongside 11 wholefood concentrates. Earth Source tablets provide highly bioavailable vitamins and minerals derived from whole food sources for ease of absorption and utilisation by the body.
Solgar® Earth Source Multi-Nutrient Formula includes natural plant compounds and combines them with highly bioavailable vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids, and fibres to create our most complete multi-nutrient formula ever.
Whole food concentrates are some of the most nutritionally potent plant foods on earth. Plant foods such as spirulina, wheat grass, sprouted barley juice, chlorella, and garlic are bursting with bioflavonoids, enzymes, nucleic acids, pigments, and other healthy substances unique to natural plant foods.
A daily dose of 3 tablets delivers all of the following key ingredients: Vitamin C - calcium ascorbate with rose hips. Calcium ascorbate is buffered to be less acidic and gentler on the stomach than other forms of vitamin C. Natural Vitamin E - an antioxidant nutrient, which in its natural form is significantly more biologically active than synthetic vitamin E. The formula includes B Vitamin coenzymes for maximum absorption and utilisation. B-Vitamins are essential for releasing energy stored in food. The unique Earth Source Multi-Nutrient Formula is specially formulated utilising minerals in forms known for their optimal absorption and bioavailability, Including amino acid chelates and other organic mineral forms.
Key Ingredients Include:
- Iron Bisglycinate - a highly absorbable form of iron that is less likely to be constipating and is gentler on the digestive tract than other iron forms. Iron deficiency causes anaemia resulting in fatigue and suppressed immune function.
- Chromium Picolinate - yeast free source of chromium that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - found together with vitamin C in nature, especially in fruits and vegetables such as peppers, berries and citrus fruits.
- Bromelain (from pineapple) ; Betaine HCI; Amylase; Lipase; Cellulase - digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources which help breakdown protein, carbohydrates, fats and fibre respectively.
- Beta carotene - one member of a family of over 400 natural compounds called carotenoids, which have potent antioxidant properties and are important as part of a healthy diet. Beta carotene can be converted in the body to retinol (vitamin A).
- Chlorophyll - the green pigment that is found in plants, which use it to manufacture energy from light in a process called photosynthesis. The molecular structure of chlorophyll closely resembles haemoglobin, the oxygen carrying pigment in the blood.
- Spirulina - a blue-green algae Wheat Grass Juice Sprouted Barley Juice - the young sprouted vegetation of barley
- Flaxseed Oil (linseed oil) – a cold-pressed oil that provides a balance of polyunsaturated omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids in the form of alpha-linolenic acid and linoleic acid.
- Sunflower and borage seed oil powders
- Chlorella - a green food.
- Ginseng (Siberian) - classified as an adaptogen, a natural substance which helps the body adapt to physical and environmental stress.
- Garlic - the use of garlic dates back at least 4000 years. Garlic is a natural source of sulphur-containing compounds such as allicin and methionine.
- Active herbal base – provides a blend of herbal powders designed to complement the wide range of nutrients and wholefoods found in the Earth Source formula.
- Oat bran and apple pectin fibres – soluble fibres.
Key Benefits of Solgar Earth Source® Multi-Nutrient:
- Advanced complex designed to support our bodies
- Addresses occasional stress and fatigue
- Delivers essential nutrients, including a broad spectrum of high-performing nutrients
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavours
- Vegan, Vegetarian
- Free from: Dairy, Yeast, Preservatives, Artificial Flavours or Colours.
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take three Earth Source tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
Available in different sizes.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor. **Long term intakes of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Three (3) tablets provide: Calcium (as carbonate, ascorbate, citrate) 250 mg, Spirulina Powder 1000 mg, Vitamin C (as calcium L-ascorbate) 1000 mg. Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) 125 mg, Vitamin E (250 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 168 mg a-TE 1400, Cellulose Gum. Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate. Barley Grass Powder 110 mg, Flaxseed (Linseed) Oil Powder 100 mg, Wheat Grass Powder 100 mg, Chlorella Powder (as broken cell wall) 100 mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg. Glazing Agents: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil). Zinc (as picolinate) 15 mg, Iron (as bisglycinate) 18 mg, Siberian Ginseng Root Powder 50 mg (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Boron (as citric acid, boric acid) 1 mg, Borage Seed Oil Powder 50 mg, Sunflower Seed Oil Powder 50 mg, Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate 25 mg calcium), Choline (as bitartrate) 21 mg, Rutin 50 mg, Glycine 45 mg, Active Herb Powdered Base (Echinacea purpurea 33 mg root, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root, Cayenne (Capsicum frutescens) Fruit), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg, Manganese (as gluconate) 4 mg, Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg, Apple Pectin 25 mg, Quercetin Dihydrate 25 mg, Oat Fibre Powder 25 mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin and 27.5 mg, riboflavin-5-phosphate), Inositol 25 mg, Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide) 25 mg, Betaine HCI 20 mg, Bromelain Powder (from pineapple-2000 GDU/g) 20 mg, Powdered Garlic Clove 10 mg, Hesperidin Complex 10 mg, Antioxidant: mixed tocopherols, Natural Source Beta-carotene 5.4 mg, Lipase 5 mg, Amylase 5 mg, L-Glutathione 5 mg, Chlorophyll Powder 4 mg, Copper (as gluconate) 480 µg, Cellulase 2.5 mg, Papain (from papaya-2000 USP units/mg) 20 mg, Chromium (as picolinate) 90 µg, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 400 µg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 240 µg, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 µg, colour: copper complexes of chlorophylls, D-biotin 48 µg, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 24 µg, Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol) 10 µg.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.