Pukka Herbs Day To Night Collection contains five delicious organic herbal teas to take you through the day.
Awaken, energise, revitalise, relax and restore calm before bed. Pukka Herbs Day To Night Collection includes:
- Ginseng Matcha Green Tea: An organic whole leaf Green Tea with a zip of Red Ginseng and Pure Green Matcha Powder
- Turmeric Gold Tea: An organic golden blend of the finest Indian Turmeric, Lemon Fruit and whole leaf Green Tea
- Revitalise Tea: Enjoy a burst of warming organic Cinnamon, Cardamom and Ginger
- After Dinner Tea: A delicious digestif of organic sweet Fennel, Roasted Chicory and Cardamom
- Night Time Tea: A dreamy bed of organic Oat Flower, Lavender and Lime flower
Discover more Pukka Herbs Teas here.
There are no known side effects.
- Ginseng Matcha Green: Sencha Korean green tea (50%), lemongrass, ginger root, licorice root, lemon Vana tulsi leaf, lemongrass essential oil flavour, Matcha powder (Jeju Island Emerald) (2%), red ginseng root (2%).
- Turmeric Gold: Turmeric root (40%), green tea (20%), licorice root, cardamom pod, lemon essential oil flavour (6%), lemon whole (6%), lemon verbena leaf.
- Revitalise: Ceylon cinnamon bark (26%), orange peel, elderflower, cardamom pod (10%), licorice root, ginger root (7%), green tea, sweet cinnamon bark (6%), spearmint leaf, clove bud, black peppercorn.
- After Dinner: Roasted chicory root (24%), aniseed, sweet fennel seed (20%), licorice root, cardamom pod (8%), orange peel, ginger root.
- Night Time: Oat flowering tops (30%), liquorice root, chamomile flavour, lavender flower (14%), limeflower (10%), valerian root, green Rama tulsi leaf.
Do Pukka teabags contain plastic?
Tea companies have recently come under scrutiny for the use of polypropylene, a plastic used to heat-seal the edges of teabags. Pukka doesn’t use this kind of material. Instead, we use a simple stitch of organic cotton and a unique folding process. This means Pukka don’t need to use polypropylene to hold our teabags together. Pukka were the first company to ever use organic strings to hold our teabags together without the need of a metal staple or polypropylene.
Why are Pukka teabags wrapped in individual sachets?
There are two main ways to keep a teabag fresh: wrap the individual bags or wrap the entire box. This is essential if you want to protect the high quality therapeutic organic herbs and essential oils. At Pukka we prefer to wrap each bag in an envelope so that once the box (ours is made with FSC certified cardboard and printed with vegetable-based inks) is open the other teabags remain fresh.
Are all Pukka teas caffeine free?
All Pukka teas are naturally caffeine free except for the following that contain green or black tea or cocoa;
- All Green Teas: Clean Matcha Green, Supreme Matcha Green, Mint Matcha Green, Ginseng Matcha Green and Turmeric Gold.
- All Black Teas: Elegant English Breakfast, Gorgeous Earl Grey
- Revitalise (contains 8% green tea)
- Original Chai (contains 20% black tea)
- Licorice and Cinnamon (contains Cocoa)
- Wonder Berry Green (contains 24% green tea)
Pukka do not use any form of decaffeinated black, green or herbal tea. We like to use plants in their most natural form, and the decaffeination process alters a plant’s natural chemistry. Some decaffeination processes can also utilise various chemical and mechanical procedures that are not in line with Pukka’s organic principles and so for the moment we have left the tea leaves as they come.
Green tea and matcha naturally contain caffeine, but also contain a constituent known as L-theanine which can actually help to balance the effects of caffeine in the body.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.