BetterYou D3000 + K2 Vitamin D Oral Spray is a highly absorbent oral spray providing 3000iu of vitamin D3 and 75ug Vitamin K2. Formerly DLux+ Vitamin D and K2 Oral Spray, D3000 + K2 Vitamin D Oral Spray contains Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 that work synergistically with each other to ensure that calcium is directed out of the arteries and into the bones where it helps improve bone density. Without enough vitamin K2 calcification within the arteries can occur, increasing the risk of heart disease.
BetterYou have sourced a bioavailable and stable form of K2 MK-7 which can be easily utilised by the body. The form of K2 has been derived from flowers and we can guarantee purity of the active form of K2.
Who needs to take Vitamin D and K2?
- Vitamin D and K2 are important throughout our lives, but there are two periods in your life when you need higher quantities of K2. During puberty as your bones are growing quickly and after the age of 50 when bone mass begins to decline.
Importance of vitamin D and K2:
- Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 work synergistically with each other to ensure that calcium is directed out of the arteries and into the bones where it helps improve bone density
- Without enough vitamin K2 calcification within the arteries can occur
- Vitamin D also contributes to maintaining healthy bones and teeth, supports a healthy immune system and contributes to normal muscle function
Benefits of D3000 + K2 Vitamin D Oral Spray:
- Highly stable and absorbent form of Vitamin D and K2
- 3 sprays deliver 3000IU (75μg) of vitamin D plus 75μg of vitamin K2
- Supports a normal immune system
- Maintains normal bones and teeth
- Supports normal blood clotting
- Flows the calcium out of the arteries and into your bones
- Each bottle lasts 30 days at the recommended dose
- Not tested on animals
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Tooth-kind formulation
How do BetterYou intraoral sprays work?
- Each spray produces a plume of micro-droplets that permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivering essential nutrients into the rich vein system below. Micro-emulsified to product optimal droplet size and plume delivery, ensuring effective absorption and a convenience, speed and effectiveness other vitamin D supplements can’t. A growing number of scientific trials and studies are proving that vitamin uptake via oral sprays are up to twice as effective compared to traditional forms of supplementation.
Directions: Shake well before every use. Depress the pump 3 times to prime and carefully spray 3 times against the inner cheek. Research has found this to be the most absorbent area. As a food supplement, take 3 sprays daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Does not have to be taken with food or at a set time of day, find a time that fits best with your daily routine. Suitable for adults and children aged 13 years and above. Once opened, use within 6 months.
Due to the high levels of vitamin K2 in the D+K2 oral spray we recommend if you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product, except on the advice of your doctor. If used during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation. Suitable for children age 13 and above. Contains xylitol – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Water, Xylitol, Acacia Gum, Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2), Sunflower Lecithin, Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Peppermint Oil, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), DL-Α Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). 3 sprays deliver 3000IU (75µg) of vitamin D plus 75µg of vitamin K2
Does the Better You Iron Oral Spray have a flavour?
Yes, Natural peppermint
How many days will this last me, used at the recommended dose?
There are 90 spray in the vitamin D+K2 Oral Spray, providing 30 daily doses.
Do I need to take the spray with food or drink?
No. The Better You oral sprays avoid primary processing by the digestive system, meaning it can be taken at any time of day with or without food. The active ingredients are delivered directly into the bloodstream via the inner cheek.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.