Biocare's Cholesterase is a combination of nutrients including vitamin B3, bromelain, plant sterols and chromium. Plant sterols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of at least 800mg plant sterols.
Benefits of Biocare's Cholesterease:
- Vitamin C & E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B3, B6 and vitamin C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Plant sterols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of at least 800mg plant sterols
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Capsule size 2.3cms
Dosage: One Cholesterease capsule to be taken twice daily with food.
Side Effects: Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/colon. Total dietary intake (from foods and supplements) of phytosterols should not exceed 3g/day. Not to be taken by pregnant and breastfeeding women or children under 5 years of age. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
Vitamin E 150iu 100mg Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent, Vitamin C 200mg, Niacin (Vitamin B3) 140mg, Vitamin B6 30mg, Potassium 48mg, Chromium 100mcg, Plant Phytosterols 150mg (providing 60mg beta sitosterol), Bromelain 24mg (240 GDU's), Apple Pectin 24mg, L-Cysteine 16mg. Other ingredients: Potassium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Plant Phytosterols (providing beta sitosterol), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Silicon Dioxide,Potato Maltodextrin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Apple Pectin (Malus spp. Fruit), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Acacia Gum, Chromium Picolinate.