Thyme Out Bubble Bath and Soak is an all natural hypoallergenic bath soak for all the family, including pets. To be used alongside the original Thyme Out Bubble Bath and Soak is a natural solution to help treat various skin conditions including prickly heat, blemished skin, pet rashes and nappy rash.
This amazing bubble bath with it’s gentle foam allows you to sit and relax while the soothing Thyme soaks into your skin.
Thyme Out Bubble Bath and Soak is great in combination with Thyme Out Mask for serious skin issues. Apply the mask first and then soak in Thyme Out Bubble Bath & Soak to rapidly calm skin down.
Thyme Out Bubble Bath and Soak Key Benefits:
- All natural bubble bath - Tense muscles, dry skin, stressed mind? Take a Thyme Out! Slip into your own personal oasis of rich bubbles and aromatherapy with the Thyme Out all natural bubble bath and enjoy a true at-home spa experience.
- Replenish and ease skin conditions - Instantly soothe and smooth your irritated skin by following your relaxing skin-quenching soak with our exclusive Thyme Out Skin Treatment directly on your skin issue. Even better, you can add the Thyme Out Mask and Thyme Out Face and Body Wash to your regimen to keep your skin issues under control naturally!
- Gentle and tear free - The perfect bubble bath for women and men, Thyme Out Foaming Bath is safe and gentle enough for daily use, for the whole family. Mum, dad, kids and even pets can experience this luxurious soak! Providing deep skin nourishment and a calming aroma, everyone can benefit from a relaxing mild and tear-free bubble bath at home.
- Deeply nourishing and soothing - Professionally formulated using only the highest quality botanical ingredients, this bubble bath for adults gently soothes and nourishes even the most delicate skin. Ideal for sensitive skin, dry skin, body acne, razor burns and inflamed skin, this rich foam bath leaves your skin feeling moisturized and replenished after every soak!
- Plant based hypoallergenic formula - Relax, rejuvenate and unwind with a piece of mind knowing the Thyme Out relaxing bubble bath is made of only the purest naturally-derived botanical ingredients that your skin will thank you for! We’ve left out the harsh chemicals, irritants, SLS, parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes to provide only the cleanest cruelty free & plant-based bath bubbles for you to enjoy!
Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans.
How to use: Add 2-4 capsules of Thyme Out Bubble Bath to a bath while filling. Avoid direct eye contact to avoid irritation. It is naturally tear free when diluted into a bath.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with warm water immediately.
Organic Thyme in a blend of natural Coconut foaming agent(Coca-Gluoside), Apple juice derived foaming agent(Foaming Apple), purified water.
Can Thyme Out be used during pregnancy?
Is Thyme Out suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes, there are no animal derived ingredients.
Is Thyme Out suitable for all skin types?
Does Thyme Out contain natural ingredients?
Yes, Thyme Out contains 100% natural ingredients.
Is Thyme Out safe for children to use?
Yes it is suitable to use from birth.
Does Thyme Out contain natural and organic ingredients?
Thyme Out is a 100% organic ingredient product.
Is Thyme Out good for burns?
Thyme has anti-inflammatory action. Both these properties make the essential oil a great candidate for burn healing.
What is Thyme Out good for?
Thyme Out is a 100% organic ingredient blemish product for all skin conditions, acne, cold sores, pet rashes, poison ivy, sunburns, and more.
Is Thyme Out good for itchy skin?
Thyme provides skin conditions with a clean surface to inhibit surface bacteria. With its circulatory and medicinal properties, Thyme fortifies the skin. Dry skin can feel relief from itching and tightness.
Can Thyme Out be used on cats and dogs?
Yes, it is safe and effective to use on cats and dogs.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.